Wednesday 5 December 2012

A rainy day in Dubai


A Rainy Day

Rain has always picked my mood up.. A romantic feeling.. Much more than that I was missing my home town.. Those greenery in Kerala which was actually missing out here.. 


Those water droplets in my window pane were taking me to another world.. I love that cozy  feeling.. Sitting in cozy corner of my room watching rain with a cup of tea.. But more than that its the way it makes you feel when you feel it on your forehead....

 Now tell me are you not missing  you home town....!!!



The feeling that you get when you are in such traditional house is something different....



After the rain you just have to close your eyes and fell it...


Those droplets in leaves will always take you away from all your sorrows.... :)


tell me did you got the feeling...'?hmmm....

Well few days back it rained here.. in Dubai....Lemme upload few pics...


On UAE national day...
















 Can you believe that its Bur Dubai... ?

Loved the rain.. :)




No comments: