Sunday 16 December 2012

Drizzling Day



Another morning just like the previous days.. but It was drizzling out side, didn't got much time to feel it..

While driving to office.. I noticed a school bus..Children were feeling water on their palms and laughing with all clear heart,I could feel their happiness..It was an astonishing moment for the girls in the bus... and It was the  first time that I was not paying attention on the drop of water shaded from eyes of sky.I was in deep sigh..

I was thinking about my school days where I used to play with water.. Opening the window pane feeling it on my face..And while coming back from school.. Getting drowned up in rain...folding the umbrella keeping it  inside the bag and lying to mom that I forgot to carry umbrella from school...

I enjoyed rain to the core..Especially when I was in Bangalore.. The climate out their is always romantic.. Getting out of office at the time of rain.. and I could see myself walking in that heavy rain.. where as everyone would be running for shelter... Hmm...then grabbing ice cream in both hand... I was actually insane..Don't know why but I enjoy having ice cream when it rains....

With closed eyes I pretended to sleep but was I really sleeping? 

I could feel those children laughing..My eyes wanted to contribute to that sight.. But...Time changes priorities...

Does time also change taste? If some one asked me this question earlier my answer would be NO but now it is YES. I was mad for raining, but it is “was” means my taste of life got change?   

I reached office.. It was then that I felt rain..on my face.. I was back to my childhood days.. I went in signed in the punching machine.. And then went outside to feel those droplets over again.. It was drizzling...
 
Something has happened here.. Everyone is actually held up with something and I was lost somewhere.. I was thinking about the rain that just came and drizzled..

And the song that was lingering on my mind left me by murmuring...

http://youtu.be/Y0C0cjhQKRc




No comments: